Fix PUBG Mobile Emulator Detected on Bluestacks (PC) – (Bypass Method)
There are a number of PUBG gamers who want to play PUBG Mobile on PC or Laptop, therefore, they give preference to Bluestacks android emulator. There is no doubt in saying that it is an ideal option for users and it provides you additional features to play it. It is the reason behind the error “Emulator Detected” and people who love to play it looking for the answer. They search for the best ways to Bypass Android emulator detection. This guide will help you to get your PUBG mobile emulator detected error fixed or solved. In this post, we are going to share the method or tip to fix Mobile Emulator detected on Bluestacks in PUBG game.
How to Fix PUBG Mobile Emulator Detected on Bluestacks
Firstly, you need to know that if you come across “Android Emulator detected error” on the screen, do not think of it as an error. It is a notification, when the servers of Tencent detect android emulators, they will link you with the other users playing on android emulators. They do it in order to maintain the difficulty levels. It is clear cut that if you are playing on PC/computer and the other one is using mobile then you will win due to ease. That is the reason Tencent has used android emulator check on softwares like Bluestacks.
Note – The Method or tip that we are going to give you in this post will enable you to Play PUBG Mobile on Bluestacks Android Emulator without the “Emulator Detected” message. So Tencent may consider it offensive and your account could be blocked. Kindly Keep this in Mind before you do anything.
Bluestacks Android Emulator Detection Bypass for PUBG Mobile (2 Methods)
In this method, we are going to use an application that will enable Anti-emulator. So, let’s Get Started.
- Open your Bluestacks Application
- Click on “Install apk” and then select the location to Jamu Pubg apk file
- Install the “Jamu PUBG” App with the help of the apk file
- Once the App is Installed, Open it
- Now, Click on the Box that is labeled as “Enable Anti-Emulator” and click Ok
- Now, the PUBG game will continue and you will not see any notification on Bluestacks displaying “Android Emulator Detected”
If you are still facing PUBG Emulator detected on Bluestacks, Just follow these Steps:
- Open Bluestacks emulator & visit the Android Settings
- Then click on “Apps” Section and Click on “PUBG Mobile”
- Then go to “Storage” and Delete Data & Cache of the app
- Now Open “PUBG Mobile”. It will not detect android emulator and you will not see any notification too.
Read More : How to Bypass “Emulator Detected” with LD player
Have you tried it? If yes, kindly share your experience.
If you know anything else, you
can share it in the comment section.