PUBG Mobile For PC With Bluestacks Android Emulator – Step by Step Guide
Do you want to play PUBG mobile on your PC with the help of an Android emulator? Do not worry you can play PUBG on PC using Bluestacks emulator.
In the beginning, PUBG was only available on the desktop operating system aka PCs. Then comes PUBG mobile. So, there are two types of gamers, one who wants to play PUBG mobile and the others are willing to play the PC version of PUBG.
It was but not now because people are looking for the third type of access. Yes, they want to play PUBG mobile on PC. So, in this guide, I am going to show you how to play PUBG mobile on PC using Bluestacks which is an android emulator.
You might be asking yourself the common question that if PUBG PC version is available then why are people searching for tricks and trips to play PUBG mobile on PC. The main reason of doing is that PUBG mobile is free of cost. Whereas if you want to play real PUBG PC version, you need to pay some bucks to play it. So, it is clear that is why I am writing this guide.
If you want to play PUBG using Bluestacks then you need to go through this whole post first.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC With Bluestacks
What do you need?
Android emulator is an essential software you need to get in order to play PUBG mobile on computer/laptop. Android emulators have the ability to create such environment that allows you to enjoy and Android on your PC. With the help of Bluestacks, one can use android games, apps. Apart from Bluestacks there are several other android emulators are available in the market. In this post, we shall stick to this one only.
Why using Bluestacks
- BlueStacks runs the game on Android Nougat 7.1 that is the reason it provides good experience along with better graphics.
You may be able to enjoy PUBG game on android emulators but you may experience troubles using it. It includes the problems like black screen, lagging and game drops etc. These problems do not occur everytime so do not worry about them.
In addition, you need to keep in mind that if you are playing it with the help of an android emulator, your competitors will also be using emulator as well. It means that you will come across fair game play.
Minimum System Requirements:
- You need Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have more than 2GB of RAM. (Note if you have 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Hard disk: 4GB Free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your computer
- Update your graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset
How to setup PUBG Mobile on BlueStacks 4
If you want to run it on Bluestacks you should install BlueStacks 4 (latest version). Download it From Here
- After downloading it, Install Bluestacks
- Click on Bluestacks Icon to open the bluestacks Engine
- Now, Login Using your Gmail Account
- Open up “Google Play Store” and enter the term PUBG
Note: You can Also Use Offline Method, you need to Install .apk file & Upload Data to Android/obb folder.
Go to “Settings” Section and match the settings:
- Set Display to 1280×720.
- Run graphics on “OpenGL”
- Set on High DPI
- Configure CPU Cores to 2 or Higher
- Set Ram to At least 2000
That is it, this is how you install PUBG mobile for PC using Bluestacks 4 version.
Leave it in
the comment section.