Play PUBG Mobile on PC Without “Android Emulator Detected” | Bypass Detection Trick
I have discussed different ways of using PUBG Mobile on PC. At times, when you are playing it on computer, you may have faced the error message “Android Emulator Detected”. Our readers have indicated that error and asked us to tell the method to Play PUBG Mobile on PC without Android emulator detection. Therefore, if you are facing this problem then this guide will help you to bypass Android Emulator detection in PUBG.
We have tried our best to find the best way and we have found it. In this post, we shall be discussing the trick or tips to Play PUBG Mobile version on computer without the error “Android Emulator Detected” message. So go ahead and read the post.
Bypass “PUBG Mobile Android Emulator Detector” ON PC
Whenever you use an Android Emulator to play PUBG Mobile on PC then the server of PUBG connects you automatically to the users who are playing it on Android emulator. It means that you will not be able to connect to your dear ones like family and friends who are playing PUBG on their smartphones or Android. But this trick will help you to uplift or remove that limitation. This tip will enable you to connect yourself with your friends and family who are using Android phone to play PUBG while you will be playing it on PC.
- More than 3 GB Ram
- Free Hard Disk Space of more than 3 GB
- LD player Android Emulator
We have mentioned an Android emulator for you above which will help you to play PUBG Mobile on PC. Furthermore, you will not face that Android Emulator detected message again.
Download & Install LD Player:
- Firstly, You need to Download LD Player from Clicking Here
- After downloading it, open up the Set up file and Click on the Install button
- Now the Installation will start
- When the Installation process Completes, Click on”Try it Now”
Play PUBG Mobile on Computer/PC without “Android Emulator Detected”
- At this point, we think that you have downloaded and installed LD Player successfully with the help of our guide.
- Now Open the LD Player, Open the Google Play Store to Sign in with the help of your Gmail Account
- Next Step is to Download & Install PUBG Mobile
- You can Either install it from Google play store method or manually by loading and installing .apk file and copying obb data
- After completion, you will see “PUBG Mobile” icon
- Click on it to Start the Game
- Now you can Enjoy PUBG mobile on PC without facing the “Android Emulator Detected” Notification or error.
UPDATE – There are some Users who are saying that they are still having “Android Emulator Detector” Message. If you are also facing same issue, Continue Reading
- Download Jamu PUBG apk
- Open LD Player and Click on “apk” and then select the directory of “Jamu PUBG” apk file
- After installation, open the Jamu PUBG Link and Click on “Enable Anti Emulator” option to check it
- That is all. Now you are Good to Go !
I hope that these 2 methods will work for you to get rid of “Android Emulator Detected” error or notification.
Am I missing anything?
Do not forget to share with us any new method.
Do not forget to share this